Monday, January 09, 2012

Major Announcement from Toby Johnson!!!

Sometimes things happen in life that send ya packing.

It's been a while since I've informed any members of the OSS just how the website is doing and what my final plan is for the OSS. I don't even know if there is a demand for a response to my last email letter. All I know is that the OSS and Squatch'n in general got a bit overwhelming. Of course the religious implications sent me reeling and due to what I witnessed in Fall 2011, I felt as though "Messing with Squatch" was messing with me!!

Hence The Genesis Project

If ya don't know what the blankety blank I am talking about, I will go ahead and let you look over The Genesis Project website for a couple months and hopefully that will clear up any questions about why the OSS went away, but never vanished.

www.agenesisproject.webs.com

So what am I saying here?

WE ARE BACK!!!!!

I have been working privately with some people in the field and digesting how to do this. As anything thats important, you want it to be right...and if it is not,,,don't deliver an unready effort.

The OSS has been a huge part of my life as well as my family,,,,loads of fun and loads of work...enough of the semantics.

I miss it terribly and want to invite you all to the OSS 2012 in Portland, Oregon
The details will come day by day, hour by hour. I can say that it is slotted for the middle of October, if not Halloween weekend.

Venue has yet to be decided, but guest speakers are loading up
BOB GIMLIN has signed on and we are going from there.

Keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for you.

Also, Bigfoot and Beer has been a huge hit..however the rights to the name are copy written. So soon we will announce Squatch & Suds held at brewer somewhere in the NW. It will be a monthly venue with speakers to warm up the next 9 months.

No idea about the rest......any questions email me here, or at my other email frame352production@gmail.com

Thank You
and God Bless

Toby

http://oregonsasquatchsymposium.webs.com/

No comments: