Sunday, March 30, 2008

Review: HBM's Crypto-Corner 3-30-08

This was a great show in which I discussed different Lake Monsters, such as "Nessie," "Champ," "Ogopogo" and other freshwater monsters. I went over some of the techniques used to try to ferret them out, such as radar and sonar scans being done at Loch Ness and Make Champlain, as well as theories as to how they are able to avoid detection (although there was a sonar blip taken at Lake Champlain of something large). I also discussed some of the theories as to what Lake Monsters could be, everything from large catfish to large eels to sturgeons to long-necked seals. I enjoyed the show. Next week, I will discuss Sasquatch Habituation, guests TBA. The show begins at 5:00 EST/4:00 Central at

HBM's Crypto-Corner, Sunday Afternoons at 5:00 EST/4:00 Central


And as always, we encourage you to please tune in and support great research.

No comments: