Thursday, February 14, 2008

Review: Sasquatch Triangle 2-14-08

This was a rather interesting show, being my last as producer on the show, with unscheduled guest Bill Green (Thomas Steenburg and Bobbie Short could not make it), but there was bleed from another show on BTR coming through our phone (but the listeners could not hear it). Bill was asked about how he got into Bigfooting, and also about his sighting and his research. Don also discussed the upcoming 20th-Annual Ohio Bigfoot Conference, as well as some of his research. I discussed how I got into Bigfooting, as well as my sightings and things of that nature. Don wished me all the best (thanks, Don), and I wish him the same. Next week, hopefully Sean will be back in the producer's chair, with guest Bob Gray (producer/director/actor on a movie titled just Bigfoot) beginning at 9:00 EST/8:00 Central at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sasquatchexperience And as always, we encourage you to please tune in and support great research.

No comments: