Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Crypto series coming to Blog Talk Radio this Summer!!!!!!

Since I have been let go from the Sasquatch Experience (which may seem like a negative, but I am going to turn it into a positive), I am going to take some time off, and then jump back into it sometime this Summer with a new show, called HBM's Crypto-Corner which will cover ALL aspects of Cryptozoology. It may start out as a monthly special for about the first 3 months, but then I will progress to every two weeks, then finally a weekly thing. I will attempt to schedule it for Sunday nights at 10:00 EST/9:00 Central on Blog Talk Radio. I appreciate all the support from those who have been worried about me after my departure from the SE, but I will be fine, and I harbor no hard feelings for Sean and James, and wish them nothing but success in their future endeavors. I will make three solemn promises to you all-no Ramen Noodle-eating, no cats in my lap or bathroom breaks during the show, LOL See you all in my Crypto-Corner this Summer!!!!!!

No comments: