Thursday, December 05, 2013

Ya know, even in your most sleepless moments, you can occasionally have moments of clarity.

For about the past two years, one thing about the show Finding Bigfoot has bothered me more than any other-the usage of the plural term "Bigfoots." Why this bothered me so much, I will never know. However, starting today, while I may not use the term myself, I will at least take the George Costanza stance on it (his was on the word "manure," I.E. it's "nure" which is good, with a "ma" in front of it, ergo, it's "foots," which is good, with a "Big" in front of it, so if you think about it, it's really not all that bad). SO I will no longer cringe and allow my teeth to be set on edge every time one of them says "Bigfoots." I will accept it as the lexicon of this crazy world of ours we call Bigfooting.

No comments: