Thursday, January 31, 2013

RIP to a good friend of the Sasquatch community...

I just learned that Scott McClean, author of the excellent Big Newsprints Book/Cd-Rom, has passed away at the age of 50. He was always known for his great spirit and tenacity, and for his tireless efforts to find different older newspaper articles on Hairy Hominids, which he compiled into the Book Big Newsprints, which I own a CD-Rom of. The first time I met Scott was at the Yakima Bigfoot Round-Up in 2009, and he was just amazingly positive and friendly and giving no hint of his inner struggle with a horrible disease, Cancer. The last time I saw him was in 2011 at the Sasquatch Summit, and I remember us all sitting around a table at the Old Settler's Inn Pub in Harrison Hot Springs which was a fun time. My condolences go out to his family and friends. We will miss you, tirademan!!!!!!

No comments: