Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Announcement from Toby Johnson

Since we know that ALL GOOD THINGS must come to an end.....BF&BREW is one of those things. So without going into how and why that is happening now, just after I updated you less then 24 hrs ago...it would be best to go the website and read it for yourself.

I am not the type that likes to sling mud or point fingers. Really, this is something that will free me up for bigger things through my LLC Frame352 Prod.

The OSS is also going nighty night. We had over the last 2 years over 18 speakers give lectures on the phenomena and point to vast different areas of interest. I am satisfied with how things have gone with the OSS and feel as thought my time can be better served on a new and wider platform.

If you would like to follow up on the meeting at the Brewers Union Local 180 on wed. I will still be there along with other friends at 6:30 p.m.

This is the end of a very short era.

Thank You all for your help along the way and I hope to still stay in contact with most of you in the future.

Toby J.

Frame352 Prod. LLC


http://oregonsasquatchsymposium.webs.com/

No comments: