Sunday, May 10, 2009

Review: HBM's Crypto-Corner 5-10-09

This was a pretty terrific show, with Bill Green interviewing me about the Ohio Bigfoot Conference and my thoughts and impressions on it. I just basically told everything about what went on at the Conference and the things I observed there. There was also discussion about this new article on the Conference which insulted those who attended the Conference, especially John Cartwright and Diane Stocking. Billy Willard called in and discussed that, as did Don Keating. Josh called in and discussed a possible audio encounter he had yesterday. Jordan Warner also called in and gave his impression on the Conference and the new article. I also discussed the Bigfoot Round-Up this upcoming weekend. In two weeks, Bill and I will discuss and review the Yakima Bigfoot Round-Up, beginning at 9:30 EST/8:30 Central. And as always, we encourage you to please tune in and support great research.

No comments: