Sunday, January 18, 2009

Review: The Sasquatch Experience 1-17-09


The SE is back!!!!!! Sean and I did a show where we discussed a variety of topics in the Bigfoot world, mostly about DVDs and books, and also websites and sighting reports and other things. We did digress a few times into other topics, but overall, it was a great Bigfoot show. The show will be airing every two weeks on Saturday nights, 11:00 EST/10:00 Central. And as always, we encourage you to please tune in and support great research.


Update: The Sasquatch Experience has a website: The Sasquatch Experience Radio Show - Main

Go there for constant updates on the returning SE, as well as any other little bit of news and reviews that might come about.

1 comment:

In Search Of said...

The one night I am home this week and I didnt know a bigfoot show was on tap! Oh well,yet another archive listen for me..good to see SE is back in biz! I hope to make a few shows live this week but everytime I say that...it doesnt happen. Take care Henry.