Thursday, December 04, 2008

Announcement/e-mail sent to Alan Berry and Ron Morehead Re: Their Recordings

Please review the attached data and the comments below.  This will probably
challenge many researchers established paradigm regarding language... Ron
Morehead

Dear Al and Ron;

We have verified that these creatures use language, by the human definition
of it.     The months of hard work that we have put into the study of the
Berry/Morehead tapes is finally coming to fruition.  The analysis is
finished, although I am still working on parts of the final write-up such as
frequency count tables, morpheme lists, etc.

I believe that the study of these tapes will never (and should never) end.
With the recognition and acceptance that these creatures do indeed speak and
understand a complex language, a greater effort will be made to collect
voice recordings and our analysis of the language will improve.  Now that we
have a precedent and techniques established for this study, this process
will certainly become easier.

Feel free to forward this e-mail to any interested party and use it, if you
will, as an announcement of our findings.  I have attached a segment of my
analysis called Characteristics of Human Language Evident in the
Berry/Morehead Tapes (I have removed a few statements which I feel should
not be released without the corroborating data).  I have also attached a
synopsis of my qualifications and pertinent Curriculum Vitae.  Please
forward these attachments with the e-mail as a sampling of our work.  I also
want to give out my personal e-mail address, rrugby@hotmail.com. and I
invite comments and inquiries from any interested persons.  I cannot promise
to answer all such correspondence as I am still busy with my write-up as
well as the fact that many questions can only be answered by the data
itself.  However, I will do my best.

Scott Nelson, Crypto-Linguist

No comments: