Saturday, November 08, 2008

Reviews of the new Sci-Fi movie Yeti

Bill Green's: here my new review- yeti is a great new horror movie it has alot action & suspence scenes alittle comedy in it. i give this movie A++++. the stars of this movie were great. the special effects on the yeti were good to nice. this new yeti kinda reminds of sasquatch & abominable. the acter who played the yeti did a great job in that role. thanks bill new_specool.gif

Mine: I missed most of this, and it seems like it's a good thing I did. This one is pretty bad. It involves a group of College Students who have their plane crash in the Himalayas, where they run across some killer Yetis, who begin dispatching the students. The CGI used for the scenes where the Yeti jumps and runs is HORRIBLE, and the costume is pretty terrible too. It is like an Abominable, Snowbeast and Sasquatch: The Untold wannabe, without the charm or plot. Still, I give this 2 1/2 out of 5 stars, and that's generous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this movie was oscar worthy I can't even handle it. They were all so true to themselves, even with all of their middle aged bald spots. They TOTALLY could pass as college students. camera angles were perfect, the special effects top of the line. The ending left me on the edge of my seat, can't wait to see "Yeti II: yes this could get worse" I'm already pre-ordering tickets
A+++++++++++++