Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Confession...

I have gotten some criticism on a certain forum on my most recent HBM's Crypto-Corner, and last night I read it and thought these people were just being arrogant and negative. Well, having gone back and listened to the most recent show, it seemed like it did break down and degenerate into an argument between myself and an individual in that chat that day, and I lost focus on the show and it got completely out of control. So, my last show was not really as good as I would've liked, and I am admittedly disappointed in it. I hope the next show, on June 15th, will be much better. I am going to have a pretty stellar lineup for that show, in the form of Janice Carter, Tom Shirley, Steve Summar, Darin Richardson, Thomas Hughes and Becky Sawyer. It will be a lively roundtable show, and we hope you will tune in and support great research.

No comments: