Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chris Murphy sent me this...

This is an updated list of books coming from Hancock House on the subject of hairy bipeds. Prices are not listed as of yet, but continue to check http://www.hancockhouse.com for updates. Here is the list:

GIANT CANNIBALS AND MONSTERS - KATHY MOSKOWITZ STRAIN: In printing and
will be available in about three months (or sooner)
BIGFOOT IN NEW YORK AND NEW ENGLAND - Dr. Robert. Botholomew and Paul
Bartholomew (Same as above)
BIGFOOT FILM JOURNAL - MURPHY (E-BOOK - Standard Adobe 7 or 8 Reader
Version). Completed on my end and is now undergoing final proofing at
Hancock House. It should be available within one month.
BIGFOOT FILM JOURNAL - MURPHY (E-BOOK - Sony Reader Version. Same as
above. I trust you have seen the new Sony Reader???. Please have a
look if not. Just netsearch SONY READER. Anyway, it is a wonderful
device (Cost $300). The only problem is that you must configure books
for it - straight pdf download does not work because the print comes out
too small to read.
THE HOOPA PROJECT - DAVE PAULIDES - We are committed to having this
available in June. It is probably on its way right now
KNOW THE SASQUATCH - SEQUEL AND UPDATE TO MEET THE SASQUATCH - MURPHY.
Now with Hancock House for final proofing and printing. It is scheduled
for release in the fall. This is a massive volume. It now contains 318
pages and over 930 photographs and illustrations. I changed out a lot of
material and added much, much more. I don't think there will ever be
another bigfoot book like this one - not even by me.

IN PROCESS:

WHO'S WATCHING YOU? - LINDA COIL-SUCHY. I am presently designing (and
so forth) this book for/with Linda. It will be out next spring. It
surprised me that this little lady put all the material together. She
did a great job, so I agreed to do the design. It will be a very nice book.

ON THE HORIZON

Now that Adobe Reader 8 is available, and seeing what I can do for the
production of e-books using this reader; and in conjunction with the new
Sony Reader (which is really very neat and easy to use), I (personally)
am at the point of only producing e-books in the future. Both versions
of my BIGFOOT FILM JOURNAL have been designed SPECIFICALLY for screen
reading. It is also very handy to be able to put links in a pdf and I
have fully utilized this feature in the e-book. However, I will only
link material that is on the Hancock House site so that I have full
control. There is also a link for CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. I will
therefore be able to continually update the book as new material is
found or provided. Hancock and I are considering the idea of having a
HANCOCK HOUSE CLUB, whereby for a set annual fee, people will have
access to tons of information in the form of e-books and other pdf
documents, with naturally thousands of images.

No comments: