Saturday, March 01, 2008

Review: Beyond The Edge Radio 2-29-08

This Leap Day edition had for the first hour (which was the only part I got to hear) Scott Morrow, a paranormal investigator who has looked into ghosts and demons and investigated cases of these. Scott Hackenslash came on first to discuss some recent movie reviews, including a DVD review of a movie called Return to A House On Haunted Hill (which got a very bad review) and Family Guy Presents Blue Harvest (which got a great review, and I reviewed it myself right here a few weeks ago). I called in and asked Scott Morrow some questions about stone statues and stone structures in cemeteries moving by themselves. I did not hear the second hour, but what I heard was a great show. I believe next Friday is Sasquatch Friday, with hosts of Squatch Detective Radio Steve Kulls and Billy Willard, beginning at 9:00 EST/8:00 Central at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beyondtheedgeradio And of course, Scott Hackenslash will be back, this time with reviews of Oscar-winning movies for 2007. And as always, we encourage you to please tune in and support great research.

No comments: