Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Taking a break, a REAL break...

Because of some recent controversy, I am taking a long vacation from the Sasquatch Experience which may last a long while until I am ready to return, which may be a while. I am not sure how long it will be, but this is something I need, and Sean already understands it and supports it. I also will only listen live to Bigfoot shows every other week, and not even listen then to ALL the shows. I know everyone will be very patient with me and that they will welcome me back when I return. Thank you, and so long for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Henry May,We ALL Thank You for your very hardwork in the Sasquatch Community also the many weekly Bigfoot Radio Shows you produce for us listeners.Please "relax" under the old *PG*-CHESTNUT tree for awhile and I sure hope to see you(LIVE)...down stream at the SaltFork State Park Lodge in "MAY"!! Take Care T.W.