Friday, February 15, 2008

E-mail/Mini-Editorial I sent to Tom Biscardi

T.J. was trying to get back to me, but I have not heard back from him regarding me and some comments I had made on Squatch Detective Radio in which I said Steve was hooked up with a certain controversial individual. I did not name that individual, but of course it was you I was talking about. Well, sometimes, people get in my ear and sit me down (so to speak) and tell me that I should be researching Bigfoot, NOT other Bigfooters. Up until recently, I didn't listen. Well, since I have been let go from the Sasquatch Experience as co-host due to some controversy surrounding an unrelated matter, I have had to sit down and listen to those voices in my head, and the voices of others, telling me to research these mysterious hairy bipeds, NOT what Joe Blow or Jane Doe is doing. I have finally come to the realization that I need to research BIGFOOT, not research Tom Biscardi, not Janice Carter, not Bullet Maker, not Steve Kulls, not Billy Willard, not Dave and Penny Houston, not TJ, not JavaBob or anyone else in the Bigfoot Community. And I came to realize that I need to quit saying, "Oh, so-and-so is controversial," "He/she did such-and-such," "He/she is not credible because of this, that or the other." That, FINALLY, is OVER for me. I am in this to research large hairy bipeds and have fun doing it, not to worry about everybody else. Two of the main people who got in my ear giving me great advice are Sean Forker and Eric Altman, who don't really worry about what people think of them and their associations. See, Tom, I get it now. I fully understand. Now that I am no longer co-host of the SE, I feel so free and non-obligated. In fact, I feel better and more optimistic about the future of Bigfoot research than I have in a long time, to be quite honest. I want you to know, Tom, that if you are ever in this area at any time, my home is open to you and your team should you come to visit. And I am going to give you my phone number-it's Phone Number removed for privacy reasons. Actually, I may not be co-host of the SE anymore, but I am not closing the door on doing my own show. I am hoping to start it up this Summer, and it will cover ALL aspects of Cryptozoology, which I don't think there is a show on Blog Talk Radio which covers strictly Cryptozoology, so mine would be the first. I am titling it HBM's Crypto-Corner, (HBM is my initials) and it will start out for the first three months as a monthly special, hopefully Sunday nights at 10:00 EST/9:00 Central, then progress to bi-weekly, and finally weekly. It will kind of be the Monsterquest of Blog Talk Radio. And although I will have some guests in the world of Cryptids, I will not focus on who is controversial and who isn't or all that BS. I will let those Bigfooters and Cryptozoologists who have no life other than the forums and blogs and things like that waste their lives focusing on researchers and NOT research. Anyway, Tom, to be quite honest, I would be honored to have you as a guest somewhere down the line when I start up my show. I will let you know more about it as the months progress and the premiere of the show nears. Anyway, Tom, I wanted to tell you all this and kind of pour my heart out, as it were, LOL Anyway, I want to wish your team all the best and good luck, and I hope to talk to you somewhere down the line, sir. Take care.

Henry May

No comments: