Friday, December 28, 2007

What is my position on Kal Korff and Bob Gimlin?

Kal is a friend, but so is Bob Gimlin. There have been allegations from Kal Korff recently which have seemingly put Gimlin in a bad light, regarding the allegation that Gimlin chased Korff and Martina Tycova for being filmed talking to a woman. It is alleged that Gimlin is a ladies' man and that he allegedly chased Korff and Martina because he did not like being filmed talking to a lady who was not his wife. Of course the lady in question COULD have been a female relative of his, as well. It has also been alleged that some of Gimlin's buddies allegedly say that Gimlin knows the P/G Movie is a hoax that Gimlin helped fake. It is also alleged that Judy Gimlin, Bob's wife, would divorce Bob if he were to reveal his part in an alleged hoax, and that Judy does not want this to happen because she is the former President of a bank in Yakima and it would be a blow to her reputation if the film were proved to be a hoax. What do I think of all this? Well, it is certainly mind-boggling for sure, but is it true? I do not know. All of this will apparently be revealed in a documentary which will be released next Spring produced by Martina Tycova. Just to play Devil's Advocate here, documentaries can be doctored, video can be edited to make one position look stronger than the other, and opinion can be skewed. Am I accusing Korff and Tycova of doing this? Not necessarily, but I suppose we will see when this is released next Spring. I will continue to stick by Gimlin until this documentary is released and I will see for myself what is revealed. At the same time, Kal and I will work together to see about bringing closure to this issue one way or the other, no matter the outcome. SO, I hope this explains my position.

No comments: