Monday, December 31, 2007

Taking some Time Off...

I personally have had a lot of crap happen in my life over the past year, and I have spread myself too thin and burnt myself out for the past year or so, which has caused me to make some controversial decisions which have affected my effectiveness and credibility, so I am taking some time off from the Sasquatch Experience AND The Sasquatch Triangle for a while. I will let you all know how long that while takes when I am ready to return. You may also not see me post as much here as you usually do, or on the lists or on the forums. I need this, guys, and I would appreciate your patience with me (I know you guys WILL be patient, because you guys are great). So, I will just say "So Long" for now, and please contact me at giantape20042000@yahoo.com if you need me. Thanks, guys. I love you all.

No comments: