Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thoughts from Billy Willard

I have something to say about a recent incident that occurred here
tonight with the unsubscription of a member.

I find it rather amusing that he had to announce to the group that he
was leaving. Pretty much after coming onto Tom Biscardi's radio show
chat room and bashing everyone who was present at the recent Paris,
Texas
expedition, he decides that he will annnounce to the group of
his leaving. Well, I say this...

We ALL have our opinions of people and unfortunately alot of it is
based on heresay. I met Mr. Biscardi personally on the trip, got to
talk to him quite a bit and in general he is a very nice guy. He was
very hospitable to Tom Lancaster and myself as well as his crew. I
personally have been doing enough research now to know whether or not
I'm being hoaxed. This recent person who announced his leaving tried
to say we were hoaxed. BULLCRAP!!! Sorry buddy, but I have been
around the block a few times! If there is one thing I won't stand
for its someone trying to take advantage of a particular situation to
try to make themselves look like a better investigator/ researcher
than someone else. So, by jumping on the "Biscardi hate group" bus
and then announcing his exit from this group simply because we went
down to Texas to check things out and associated ourselves with Tom
Biscardi, that makes us the bad guys? PLEASE!!! My god, what are
you going to do if he brings the proof of the creature's existance to
the world? Quit all the groups? LOL!!!

I have nothing but respect for Mr. Biscardi and his group. And I
would hope that those who know me know that if any funny crap was
going on, I would be the first to let you know. The experiences that
Tom Lancaster and myself had were REAL. We knew where everyone was
at all times. If anyone has any questions or comments at all about
our recent Paris, Texas adventure, we would be more than happy to
discuss or answer. Just simply let us know.

Ok, now I am done ranting! LOL

Billy Willard
Sasquatch Watch of Virginia

No comments: