Friday, October 19, 2007

Review: The XZone 10-19-07

This was a rather interesting segment, with myself and Kal Korff discussing the Patterson/Gimlin Movie, and I got to talk about how I thought it was real, and Rob and Kal countered that with their assessments of it. Bill Green called in and he and Rob had a rather spirited debate, in which they were both passionate about their positions (I mistakenly took this for rudeness instead of passion, and I apologize). It was very spirited, very intense between Bill and Rob, with neither side really gaining or losing an inch. Bill actually showed some rather good debate skills, to be honest. Pretty great show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey henry rob xzone nation sasquatch researchers wow thats was a awesome debate i had on xzone woww.. with kal & you. thanks bill green. i hope other listen to the archive show , henry great review editorial indeed.