Thursday, October 11, 2007

Review: The Bigfoot Mystery 10-10-07

This was a special edition Wednesday night show, with Thunderhawk and I (I sat in as guest co-host, as Bob had a prior commitment). We discussed such things as the activity going on on his property, witnessed by some of his roommates, as well as activity my sister and I experienced a few years ago a quarter-mile down the street from here as well as recent activity I experienced here within the past few months. I also plugged the Sasquatch Experience and the Sasquatch Triangle, as well as a couple of new DVD releases, Bigfooting In Oklahoma and Spotlight on the Patterson/Gimlin Film: The M.K. Davis Theory, by Jay Michael and John Johnsen, respectively. Billy Willard joined in on the conversation, and also brought on Bill Green to join in as well. TH had also called Autumn Williams about the possible habituation situation on his property. It was a great show, a lot of fun.

No comments: