Saturday, September 15, 2007

Two reports I collected from right here in the Magnolia State The first report is below

(Blogger's Note: I actually received this report from my brother-in-law back in the early 21st Century and submitted it to the GCBRO. The full unedited report is below.)


REPORT RECEIVED
:
From the GCBRO Online Reports Submissions Form

DATE: Various Dates

TIME: Various Times

LOCATION: Eupora, Mississippi, Webster County

TERRAIN: Wooded

OBSERVED: My brother-in-law had several sightings and encounters near his father's home near Eupora, starting when he was a child. He has found things overturned, and seen a shadowy figure run away from the house. The trailer is surrounded by woods, and my brother-in-law also found tracks (length unknown), along with a deer which was completely ripped apart by something big.

Description of Creature: Shadowy Figure that left tracks.

Activities of Witness: Various

Other Notes: None

Other Other Notes: None

No comments: