Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bio/Resume on Jesse D'Angelo

Here's my resume, and I'll write a little bio thing as well. So anyway, here's some info on what we've been doing.

Our primary project has been compiling the book "Who's Watching You? - An exploration into the Bigfoot Mystery". The book will be a collection of eyewitness Bigfoot reports, expert interviews, quotes from people around the world, articles, photos, my artwork and a lot more. The book is nearly done, and we'll start showing it to publishers soon.

We also sell Bigfoot related products online at: www.cafepress.com/bigfootbrand -- t-shirts, coffee mugs, mouse pads, postcards, etc.

I've been seriously studying Bigfoot for the last three years, though I've been interested all my life. I was born in NY and lived most of my life in LA, working in the film business. I've done storyboards, special fx, props, character designs, a little bit of everything in Hollywood. I've also done some comic book work and write screenplays. This book will be my first professional foray into crypto-publishing.

I live in NY, and make a living doing freelance art in several areas: Storyboards, photoshop, portraits, police composites and comics. I like monster movies and rock n' roll, cats instead of dogs, chunky peanut butter, long walks by the lake, and big hairy primates.

Hope that'll do it! I look forward to the show; let me know if you need anything else --

Jesse D'Angelo

No comments: