Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Review: Squatch Detective Radio 8-6-07

This was a great and informative show, with Virginia researcher Bill Dranginis, who discussed the technical side of Bigfooting, as well as his sighting in 1995. I was on the phone most of the show, and I got to ask Bill about his Squatchmobile and the origins of it, as well as questions about his technique of finding strange hairs in birds' nests and having them analyzed. He took calls from Larry Lund and Scott Marlowe and answered questions they asked brilliantly. It was a great show, full of great information. There was a second hour, but I have yet to listen to it, but when I do, I will review it as well. Steve will take a walk on the wild side next Monday night with his guest, the ever-controversial Jon-Erik Beckjord, 9:00 EST/8:00 Central at
  • This address
  • Should be most interesting.

    No comments: