Monday, August 27, 2007

Review: The Sasquatch Experience 8-26-07

This was an impromptu show which was supposed to be our first "Flashback" show with "Ranger Tim" Cassidy from last October, but it did not turn out that way, so I was contacted by our good friend Thunderhawk and told that the archived program had not started, so I decided to do an impromptu live show, where I discussed the latest news from earlier this week of Steve Kulls and Billy Willard having Joe Beelart on their show last week. I also briefly discussed Bob Heironimus' latest appearance on the XZone from Thursday night. I mentioned that I had two sightings, so Duke0002 in our Squatchmedia chatroom asked if I would recount them, so I did on the air, the first time I recounted both my sightings on the air for anyone. I also took a call from Thunderhawk, who called in and commended me on the job I was doing for flying solo. It was a fair to good show, not perfect, but it was better than most. Our next program will hopefully have two great guests, Larry Lund and Don Keating, next Sunday at 9:00 EST/8:00 Central at the address to the right. As always, we encourage all of you to please tune in and support great research.

No comments: