Friday, June 22, 2007

Great Editorial by Billy Willard (Used with Permission)

Over the past few years, I have seen, observed and sometimes even
participated in the badgering of other Bigfoot researchers and
investigators. I feel that we can easily be put into the mold of
doing this on a regular basis. It wasn't until speaking and
discussing this issue with Steve Kulls that I really began to realize
that we all do this at one time or another. Well, THAT IS OVER FOR
ME!

Do you know how much valuable research could be done and accomplished
if all the researchers out their spending their long, wasted hours
trying to figure out which researcher did this or that wrong, or this
researcher is hoaxing or not hoaxing...so on and so forth...how much
valuable research could be done on actually FOCUSING ON BIGFOOT
RESEARCH!!! I have seen some recent posts on other forums that
simply disgust me!

Guess what? We are ALL human. We are ALL going to make a mistake
now and then. We ALL hopefully LEARN from our mistakes. Why do we
have to LOWER ourselves by talking bad about other researchers or
groups? Why do we have to lower our standards and cooperate with
other so-called researchers who in my mind make big jackasses of
themselves daily with their belittling comments about others? And
guess what? Then you have others coming in and jumping on the band
wagon in support of the stupid belittling claims. HEY, I USED to be
molded that way myself, I am in no way completely innocent in this
type of behavior. Well, NO MORE! What a damn waste of time and what
do you accomplish? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

We are always going to have hoaxers, we are always going to see the
mistakes of our peers (sometimes its hard to see our own mistakes,
isn't it?), but it doesn't mean we have to focus all our time and
energy on pointing these things out.

I believe that alot of the main stream Bigfoot researchers need to
grow up and do what we all do best. BIGFOOT RESEARCH! And that
comment includes MYSELF!

I want to thank my good friend Steve Kulls for helping me to open my
eyes and see, hey, life is too short and there is GOOD in ALL people
if you look for it. Thanks alot Steve!

Billy Willard
Sasquatch Watch of Virginia

1 comment:

sassfoot said...

thanks mr.willard for the wake up call i am guilty myself of a little condemnation of a certain research group on the bff i will not any longer have this attitude toward any other person or persons.again thank you sincerily sassfoot.