Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Review: The XZone with Rob McConnell 5-22-23-07

This was a marathon 4-hour Bigfoot show, with guests Robert W. Morgan, myself and Leo Selzer. Morgan discussed in depth the "Bugs" situation in which a fellow had called Coast to Coast A.M. and told them he and two hunting companions had shot and killed two Bigfoot creatures back in the '70's and buried them, and Bugs claimed to have a map which was given to Art Bell with explicit instructions that the information and map be released on the event of his death. Morgan also discussed his research through the years. A couple of folks called in and asked Morgan questions as well. I was the next guest, and I discussed some of the recent activity of the American Bigfoot Society and also my theory that it would take a body to convince skeptics. Our good friend Bill called in and asked me about the Harrison Hot Springs possible Sasquatch photo, as well as reports in the South and Midwest. Jim from Maryland called and asked me about differences in species in the U.S. Ken Kristian from West Coast Sasquatch also called in and talked to Rob about that photo Bill asked me about Rob asked me what story stuck out to me, and I told the William Roe story. Then, the final hour had Leo Selzer, who discussed his research as well as strange stick and tree formations found in the woods attributed to Sasquatch. All in all, it was a fun and wonderful show, and I had a blast doing it. Rob is ever the gentleman host, and always asks great questions. Big thumbs up to everyone who was on the show, and HUGE thumbs up to Rob. Great fun and great times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey henry great review of last night 4 part bigfoot xzone special. A++