Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Show Debuts Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The newest venture from SQuatch MEDIA, "Let's Talk Bigfoot" debuts tonight at 10:00 EST/9:00 Central with hostesses Melissa Hovey and Teresa Hall, and takes us into the hot seat with the ever-controversial M.K. Davis, who will debate Kathy Strain over his findings on the Patterson/Gimlin Movie. The show can be found at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sasquatchexperience and is gonna be a hot one. The contact number is 347-996-5814, and the e-mail is LetsTalkBigfoot@gmail.com. Go
  • Here
  • to find a link to the images M.K. will be using tonight to state his case. As always, we strongly encourage you to please tune in and support great research.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Please take those pictures of me down. I'll send you pics of me to post.

    Teresa

    Anonymous said...

    I wanted to add, to be very clear, don't EVER post pictures of me unless you ask me for permission first. I won't even go into how angry I am right now at finding my pictures up on your blog without ever being asked.

    Don't ever do this again. Because we both have shows on blogtalk under SquatchMedia doesn't give you the right to take liberties with my photos.

    Teresa