Thursday, April 05, 2007

DVD Review: Bigfoot: An Encounter With Reality

Bad Acting, but great research...

This docu-drama (combination documentary/dramatic presentation) was shot in late-2006/early-2007 and is the first production to exclusively feature the enhancements of M.K. Davis and Rick Noll on the P/G Movie, which are presented in interviews and a presentation on film. Researchers such as Don Keating, Lynda Wygle and Chuck Storrie are interviewed as well about their impressions of Bigfoot and the creature in the Patterson/Gimlin Movie. A Native American named Rainbow Eagle is also interviewed about the NA perspective of Sasquatch, as well as two psychics and their research. The acting leaves a bit to be desired, but the researchers, who basically play themselves, are excellent and really enhance the production. I would give this one 4 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey henry wonderful review of this new documentary even better than my review. thanks bill please keep in touch ok.

Anonymous said...

Your kidding me right?? Yes the acting is terrible, I was shocked we didn't see some "action" when the boss calls in the beatiful reporter into his office. But onto bigfoot. Lips?? Really you could see that? A sickle shaped stick? Come on...I am going to cut down on my computer time if it can warp your eyesight and braincells if you spend as much time as Mr. Davis has staring at it. I am so thankful for most of the enhancments but I think it has gone a few steps too far.