Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spies In Brazil Encounter Bigfoot

http://www.internationalbigfootsociety.com/html/the_track_record.php

( Government Agents/Spies )

We packed all our surveillance equipment and proceeded towards the extraction zone. That's when we discovered a guava tree (has a yellow skinned fruit used for jellies and preserves) pulled out of the ground (12 inches in diameter) by its roots. NO tracks of a tractor or man, so what did it? We carefully examined the structure and the crevice it was violently ripped from. No man did this, therefore it had to be an animal? Ape? (The fruit from the tree had all been eaten except for one half-eaten guava on the ground. There were large bare footprints, five clear ones, all around, and leading up a path before they disappeared. Not in this part of Brazil! We decided to hurry about our business, nevertheless the feeling was tense and awkward.

That night (sunset 9-lOPM, saw creature about midnight) we put the heat intense lamp on so we could clean our weapons (lamp produces lots of heat, and a little light). We broke down our (30-.30s) weapons (believe that’s why it came when it did. Doug Howard suggested, although 7mm sidearm were still available) and then we began to smell something (musky Odor). We all did, only I looked up to see something staring intently with deep brown piercing eyes looking directly at me as though he could telepathically communicate with me (it had pulled back a branch and was holding it with its fingers showing, he didn’t recall if the thumb was being used to grasp or not. Could see the definition of its muscles and knew it was very strong to hold back the thick branch. The other hand was at its side. It bad a human-like face, the nose was spread, but there was a bridge, and a heavy brow. It was very broad, especially at the shoulders, guess at four feet. It didn’t make any noises. I nodded at Ian, he saw it but the creature seemed to sense I was the leader ("I had eye contact... it looked peeved.")

I commanded this group of intruders. It has intelligence, sensitivity, emotions, and possessed strength no human had, yet a primitive nature that dictated when to use its brutal force. It bad hands and feet very similar to human, but it also possessed an animal instinct that we're not what we seemed to be. (as a group). A very cautious curiosity. I had a picture of the Mono Grande ape from Strange ..

Magazine, #7, but Paddy said, it didn't look anything like that... that was nothing but a monkey.)

I could feel this monstrous brute telling me - leave me alone, go away and leave my habitat alone - I don’t want to hurt you, but I will if you don’t leave me alone. He turned around showing a clear profile in the process that was human, not ape or bear or alien - he is human! or like. (My friends wanted to kill it, but the guns were still apart for cleaning, and I didn’t see any reason to shoot it anyway.)

I didn’t realize that our surveillance camera captured pictures of the creature. I had accidentally tripped the switch and, live-in-color, we had Bigfoot. I took the camera out of the case to reload it and put the film in my Alice pack in case I had to ditch it. It held a full case of film 1 1/2 hours of video film used specially for night photos or slow motion (You'd play hell trying to get that film from the CIA, officially it doesn't exist, Paddy said).

We found areas near the extraction zone where they (the creatures) slept in the grass (measured 8 1/2 feet long) leaving indentations in the wet grassy meadows. We found trails carved out by constant use leading toward the mountains, but never again did we find Bigfoot and as far as the crew was concerned, the better if we didn’t, they did not share my curiosity of him.

We were extracted and debriefed at Fort Meade, only to be given polygraph and drugs to find the validity of our "preposterous" statements - the photographs and the SATSCAN reports verified our discovery, yet the entire Federal apparatus clamped down on our discovery and swore us to secrecy in the interest of National security ("During the debriefing ordeal we were accused of: drinking and were asked if the thing had big wings, they just laughed the whole thing off, including the pictures; we were branded as nuts.")

I went back with Dr. Antonio Salazar (died 1991, apparent heart attack) and Dr. Rolando Santiago (disappeared 1990) of La Paz University in Bolivia (Dept. of Anthropology) in the period of Oct.-May, 1984-1985. Both were acquainted with the sightings and stories told about a huge creature who roams the world over. (Paddy thinks the scientists deaths were suspicious, and that the government killed them.

They told him that the creatures were not violent but that they have terrible tempers. Indian tales told of a group of the creatures that had apparently come into a village in the middle of the night in SE'rn Brazil, an "trashed" everything. The village Indians left and never returned. Indians throughout the area seemed to be aware of the monsters, calling them "Walking Gods" or simply "Diablo," Spanish for Devil. Whatever it was..."it scared the hell out of me.")

We crossed illegally into the area and I showed them where we found the tree, and it was still there, the camp they (the creatures) made in the grassy meadows and where the facility was, everything was still there as when we left it when we discovered the nuclear facility. We set up our camp exactly where I was before, using a kerosene lamp, only I put (out a wood bowl of red delicious) apples in the area where I saw the creature. Each of us took turns waiting, one was on guard duty, two were asleep. Watching yet we saw nothing though the apples were missing when we arose at sunup. I never saw the creature again, but I sense he isn’t too far away from where I first looked upon him (there were no tracks, so anything could have taken the apples).

All the proof of their existence is held in folk lore of the Indians, and people who have seen them, but; its world wide, not just the outback's and mountains, but every conceivable nook and cranny. Why do we deny their existence?

No comments: