Friday, January 06, 2006

Special Dedication

This blog is dedicated to my late grandmother, Doris Burns, who I loved very much, and also to my dad, Henry May III, whom I also love very much. My grandmother was very encouraging to me in my Bigfoot interest, even if she didn't understand it, and I always appreciated her for that. My dad was the one who got me involved with Bigfoot research in the first place, because he had the book Bigfoot: The Mysterious Monster and also allowed me to watch the old Six Million Dollar Man tv series which featured pro wrestler Andre The Giant as Bigfoot. Those two things, combined with seeing the documentary based on the aforementioned book got me started in this research, and that's been nearly 31 years ago. So, thank you, Nana and Dad, for encouraging me in this endeavor. This blog's for you.

No comments: