Monday, January 16, 2006

The Southeast Sasquatch Association: What is it?

The Southeast Sasquatch Association was formed by myself, Henry M., in 1995 as sort of a clearinghouse for reports in the southern United States. I changed the name briefly to the Starhill Monster Investigation Agency, but I prefer the SSA name. It is a one-man organization which now has its own website and blog, and I hope this will be an online outlet for people to report their sightings and maybe contribute stories to the site or blog. I have had contact with several Bigfoot researchers through the years, but the main one who really inspired me to form my own group was Peter Byrne. He had the Bigfoot Research Project, and I figured I could have my own organization, which originally consisted of myself, my sister and my mother, along with a few of my sister's friends. We used to hold weekly meetings, but we no longer do that. The organization is just me, myself and I now, but I run and maintain a site and blog, with more emphasis on my blog now. I hope everyone enjoys it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anymore information you can give on this subject. It answers a lot of my questions but there is still more info I need. I will drop you an email if I can find it. Never mind I will just use the contact form. Hopefully you can help me further.

- Robson