Saturday, January 07, 2006

Is there a Bigfoot/UFO Connection?


There are those who say that Bigfoot is an alien from outer space, and that they fly around in flying saucers, travelling from planet to planet dropping off passengers. Some people claim they've seen Bigfoot creatures being dropped off by alien spacecraft, or seen Bigfoot creatures around the same time as seeing a UFO. In these people's minds, there is a connection, and I would never tell these people that they're wrong, but in my own personal experience, the two phenomena do not go together. I do not suscribe to the theory that Bigfoot is a space alien, or came out of a flying saucer. Certainly, the Bigfoot mystery is not one that is easily solvable, and there are many theories surrounding their origin, but I like to quote John Green here and say that "I don't feel comfortable in explaining one mystery by bringing in another." As far as I am concerned, there is no Bigfoot/UFO connection.

No comments: