Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sighting Report: Bolivar County, Mississippi, 3 miles south of Shaw, on Highway 61



Date: 1-13-98
Time: 1:15 A.M. CST
Witness: Henry M.
I saw a large, dirty-white-colored Sasquatch-type creature walking across the highway approximately 150 yards ahead of him from left to right. When I reached the point where the creature had crossed, saw large, approximately 7 1/2-8 foot tall creature standing in a ditch with its back turned. I saw the creature for approximately 15 seconds.

Terrain: 4-lane highway, going towards wooded area
Activities of witness: Driving north from Greenville, Mississippi towards the town of Shaw (There is a 90% chance this one was real, based on the fact that I was alone on the highway, with the chances of someone knowing I would be right there in that area at that particular time being highly remote.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the description and the accompanying photograph, this is unmistakably my former mother-in-law. Beware. She's dangerous. I hadn't seen her since the divorce, but now I must warn my relatives living in the area, and beg them not to disclose my whereabouts.

Anonymous said...

whoever posted the message about his former mother-in-law is a f***** idiot and apparently mentally enept. if the post has nothing to do with the creature sighting and is not taken seriously, don't post anything moron.

Cindy F. said...

When i was a young girl we had a slumber party at my friends house in Cleveland, MS next to a wooded area with a big pond. Those woods always creeped me out. That night something banged on the top portion of the windows close to the wooded side of the house. we were all scared to death it made growling noices the part of the window where there was damage was about 7 to 8 feet. We found blood on the side of the window the next day we were to afraid to say anything thinking no one would believe us we were all around 10 & 11 years old. I wonder sometimes how many stories have gone untold

Anonymous said...

Y'all are all retarded! There ain't no Sasquatch!