Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ray Wallace's Hoax Claim

Articles and Papers
Ray Wallace's Hoax Claim
John Green
So Ray Wallace supposedly told his family that he created "Bigfoot" by walking around in California with a pair of huge carved wooden feet, and his family supposedly believed him. And Ray Wallace definitely did tell Mark Chorvinsky that he told Roger Patterson where to go to get his movie of someone in a fur suit and he knew who that someone was, and Chorvinsky believed him. And the media has now told the whole world that "Bigfoot" was just Ray Wallace.
Okay, but shouldn't the world also know what Ray Wallace has said of some of his other achievements?
Ray Wallace letter to the Klam-ity Kourier, Oct. 1, 1969:
Big Foot used to be very tame, as I have seen him almost every morning on the way to work... I would sit in my pickup and toss apples out of the window to him. He never did catch an apple but he sure tried. Then as he ate the apples I would have my movie camera clipping off more footage of him... I have talked to several movie companies about selling my movies which would last for three hours. The best offer I've had so far is $250,000.
Ray Wallace letter to John Green, Feb. 6, 1967:
The first day we went out in search of the Mt. St. Helens apes we saw five different-sized tracks... the first day out from our camp we saw where five of the giant-sized apes had crossed a small creek, the water was still muddy in their tracks... We found the ape cave. I sent my pack crew out after a hundred pounds of plaster of Paris and I made some of the nicest casts of those Mt. St. Helens apes tracks that I have ever saw... I don't think I could ever find the ape cave that my guide showed me where the Mt. St. Helens Apes have stayed for possibly several thousand years.
Ray Wallace letter to John Green, Dec. 2, 1984. (I sent the address but haven't seen any pictures.)
Please send me your correct address... I want to send you a picture of one of the male Mt. St. Helens apes that the loggers took this spring as they were feeding apples to an old pair of BFs and the female was carrying a baby, but she never came close enough for them to get a good picture, they got some close up pictures of this 9 foot tall male, I just borrowed the negatives... I want to send all of the BF researchers a picture...
Ray Wallace letter to John Green, Jan. 5, 1989:
Please send me your address so I can send you a picture of the Big Foot that everyone is trying to catch.
Ray Wallace letter to John Green, Oct. 20, 1989:
I sent you a tape of the songs about Big Foot plus some of his high-pitched screams, I would like for you to set up a meeting with scientists from all over the world to listen to those screams... Our government thinks these Big Foots are being let out of flying saucers... in 1975 I was interviewed by some government officials for 4 hours... This government official said to me 'Mr. Wallace we think these big foots are being let out of flying saucers'... This Bob, I don't dare mention his name I don't think, anyway he got up out of his chair and came over to me and shook his fore finger in my face... I say why don't you tell the public that instead of lying to them and saying there are no such things as flying saucers. Bob called me several times after that meeting and he has retired now but he still sends me reports of flying saucers that are being seen all over the world... The last thing Bob said our government are really worried about what those flying saucers are here for. I said its nothing to worry about and its just the full filment of the Bible as it says there will be all types of objects in the skies in the last days.
Ray Wallace letter to Dennis Gates, May 24, 1978:
I just want to inform you Big Foot hunters that Big Footed creatures are people, they speak a language. I could tell you more about the Sasquatch or Bigfoot than anyone else, I told Roger Patterson where to go in California to see Big Foots. I made ten thousand feet of movies of the Big Foots before I told Roger Patterson where to go... I logged the Bluff Creek area for ten years and the whole crew has seen as many as 13 of the Big Foot people at one time... I could take you to a cave in Northern California where the Big Foots live in a very rich gold mine cave... Did you know that Tom Slick bought Big Foot skeletons for many years and turned them over to the Pentagon in Washington, D.C.? legs bones four inches diameter, two and a half feet long between the ankle and knee... I have talked to the Big Foots many times... they didn't understand me and I didn't understand them, but their brown eyes told the story that they are very sad because the bear hunters are killing all their people.
Ray Wallace letter to the Klam-ity Kourier, March 25, 1970:
Some of you Big Foot readers probably wonder how I got the Big Foot scream on tape... in 1958 before the bear hunters got to chasing Big Foot with their hounds and made him so wild, I used to see one of the Big Foots almost every morning, eating elderberries along the road... I have seen Big Foot several hundred times... I didn't ever tell anyone about seeing those large, hairy type creatures as I was having a hard enough time keeping men on the job... Most of the men would quit the first time they saw those huge shaped human bare foot tracks. Then I would; have to start looking for a new crew... I lost $40,000 on that road job... After having two of the Big Foots captured and getting loose, I have always said not to underestimate the great strength of old Big Foot.
Ray Wallace letter to University of British Columbia, Jan. 26, 1981:
Back in 1947 when I had my logging crew on a free moose hunting trip to Canada near Vanderhoof, B.C. we saw a family of six Sasquatches and they were as interested in us as we were in them... I have seen the Big Foots in Northern California and around Mt. Hood in Oregon and around Mt. St. Helens and they all look alike so I know that Big Foot and Sasquatches are all brothers or sisters... the largest BF I have ever seen at least four feet acrossed the chest and very large arms and carrying a large round rock in each hand. I have a movie of one throwing a rock and killing a deer.
Ray Wallace letter to John Green, April 15, 1979:
... everyone says who has heard Big Foots screams in northern California, before all the Big Foots were killed and hauled down the Klamath River in a tug boat and out into the ocean 12 miles to where was a small ship anchored in international waters and frozen into a block of ice and then transported to Hong Kong and sold, so now there aren't any more left in northern California, or is there if they are being let out of flying saucers.
Reproduced by kind permission of John Green, Dec. 9, 2002.

No comments: